Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #22

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers show what book they received that week, via mailbox, library, bought, borrowed or any other way. It's a great way to see who's reading what so make sure you head on over and join in! 




I just bought one book this week, although I'm expecting a few next week! Here it is:








Bought
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
I just finished redaing this - OHMIGOODNESS. AMAZING-NESS. Best book I've read so far this year, probably.




What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Best book you've read so far this year? That's exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many great things about this book - I want it now!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. I've heard a lot of good things about it. Thank you so much for following my blog now I'm following you :)

    -Shantal
    ♥ Book nerds are pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this two or three weeks ago. It's still waiting to be read though :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so glad you liked it! This is one of my favourites from 2012 too!!
    Can't wait to see your review! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)