Saturday, February 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #21

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers show what book they received that week, via mailbox, library, bought, borrowed or any other way. It's a great way to see who's reading what so make sure you head on over and join in! 


This week I bought a couple of books and got one from the library. They are all books I've been dying to read! I ordered Someone Else's Life, but unfortunately it hasn't come yet :( I hope it comes next week!!! But I was still delighted with the other books!


Bought


Rebel by R.J. Anderson 
I've been wanting to read this for ages, and I saw it on sale, so of course I had to get it :)


Pretty Little Liars 7: Heartless by Sara Shepard
I have to read this ASAP! Only two more books and we find out who 'A' is...!


Library


Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
This series is so great and funny! I'm reading this at the moment




 What did you get in your mailbox?                              

7 comments:

  1. Rebel is so pretty, it looks great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Percy Jackson series! Rebel looks good, and I love Pretty Little Liars too. (I'm dying to know who 'A' is!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Pretty Little Liars! I only read the first four a long time ago, but I love the show! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Rebel looks good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh Rebel has an amazing cover. I need to read the Pretty Little Liars series! I love the TV show, but I heard they aren't following the books and there's a DIFFERENT "A" so I'm curious about the books...

    enjoy and happy reading!

    My IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read the Percy Jackson series someday! Hope you enjoy everything you got in this week! You can check out my IMM for this week by clicking on the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I STILL haven't read the Percy Jackson series. Strange, because I just KNOW I will love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)