Monday, February 13, 2012

In My Mailbox #19 and a New Blog Button

IMM
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers show what book they received that week, via mailbox, library, bought, borrowed or any other way. It's a great way to see who's reading what so make sure you head on over and join in! 

This is my first IMM since October 2011! I was planning to do a huge IMM, showcasing all of the books I received during my blogging break, but I decided not to, because it would take to long and just be too much trouble! So I'm just going to tell you about the books I got this week:


Library:
Pretty Little Liars #5: Wicked (not pictured)
Pretty Little Liars #6: Killer by Sara Shepard
I love this series! It's amazing :) I've already read Wicked, so I returned it to the library and got Killer which was also brilliant!


CHERUB: Class A by Robert Muchamore
I loved the first in this series, and have wanted to read this for ages, so I was delighted to find it at the library.


Somebody Everybody Listens To by Suzanne Supplee
I hadn't heard of this before, but it sounds good, and I love the cover!


Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
I've already read, and have mixed feelings about it...


Taking the Plunge by Helen Bailey
I loved the first in this series, it was hilarious!


Curtain: Poirot's Last Case by Agatha Christie
I've never read anything by Christie before, but she's a classic author so I thought I should read one of her books! 


For review:
Medusa Girls #1: Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
I love this author, and am loving the Ancient Greek theme in books at the moment! I can't wait to read this. The finished cover is beautiful, but I got an ARC which has, admittedly, a pretty cool cover too!


(Sorry for no pictures!)


What did you get in your mailbox?


New Blog Button
I know I've made a couple of blog buttons in the past, and looking back on them, they were kind of ugly, although I thought them fantastic at the time! So I decided to make a NICE blog button, once and for all! So here it is:
You may have seen it already, because it's been on the sidebar for a few days, but I just thought I'd show it to you! So what do you think?


Do you like my new blog button?

8 comments:

  1. Great IMM! Sweet Venom sounds intriguing - I'm loving the greek books right now too! :D
    Cool blog button, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great mix of books! I particularly love Helen Bailey's books... Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thirteen Reasons Why is amazing. And I love the PLL series. Enjoy your books!

    Oooh, the blog button's great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Thirteen Reasons Why and I'm kinda the same as you; I don't know what I think. :S I wasn't too keen on it to be honest. :/ The other books are unknown to me, but I'll probably read some at some point :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gat books. I really loved 13 reasons why but I understand why others won't... Look forward to your review of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! Medusa Girls looks awesome, hope you enjoy it and the rest of your books! :D
    PS. Love the blog button :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this fine review. These books are in fact worthwhile reads. The new blog buttons sounds interesting too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)