Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, where bloggers show what books they received through their mailboxes, from the library, bought and any other way. It a great way to see who's reading what, so make sure you head over and join in! This week I got...
Gift




Skellig by David Almond
I got this from my auntie as an early birthday present. She has great taste in books. This has absolutely INCREDIBLE reviews, so I'm SUPER eager to read it.









Kitty Slade: Divine Freaks by Fiona Dunbar
My mum got me this, and now I have two Fiona Dunbar books! I'm bringing this on holiday with me, so expect a review in a few weeks. It looks really good doesn't it?




I'm going on holidays for a couple of weeks, and I don't think I'll have access to a computer, so goodbye! But I'll have a couple of things scheduled :)


So not much this week, but I'm quite happy :) 
What did you get in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. This week I got The Emerald Atlas: The Books of Beginning by John Stephens and Summer and The City by Candace Bushnell.
    I read the prequel to Skelling - My Name is Mina - and found it rather strange, but not in a bad way!
    I hope you have a good holiday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was/is going to be your birthday? Happy birthday!! I hope you have a good holiday too! :-D I am sure you will love Skellig, and the other book looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel - I haven't heard of any of those books before, but they sound great! Thank you :)

    Zoe - It's going to be my birthday soon, thanks! Have you read Skellig?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Divine Freaks on my wishlist! Can't wait to hear what you think of these - happy reading! (And happy upcoming birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! New follower too. I've heard really good things about Skellig.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Skellig in 1st year English and it was brilliant, you'll love it! I love the way it was written :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)