Sunday, May 8, 2011

Non-Existent In My Mailbox #2

I've decided to make N-EIMM a sort of regular thing here at Bookster Reviews. A lot of weeks I don't get any books but I want to do a post every Sunday regardless, so N-EIMM is going to be an almost-weekly feature. If you didn't see the last N-EIMM post, I'll tell you what it is. I will post 4 or 5 cool or funny pictures. It's quite simple actually! Now, the pictures...

























































Aren't they awesome? My favourite is the last :P *evil laugh* Mwahahahahahaha!

Hopefully I'll get some books next week, but until then, goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. It is impossible not to LOL!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo funny!! Especially the Voices in my Head one. Ah, love these posts: they always make me laugh!
    Thanks for your comments! I completely forgot about Noughts and Crosses: that made me cry soo much! And so did the My Sister's Keeper movie.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)