Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
Rules
Grab your current read

Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!]


Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
It was horrible to think Ali might be dead, but... if she was, at least their secrets were safe. And they were. For three years, anyway.

I know that's three sentences, but it wouldn't have made sense if it was only two! I'm only about 40 pages (or even less!) in to the book, but I''m enjoying it. I bought it yesterday 'cause the TV show is good : ) Bye for now! x

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic teaser sentences, the book sounds amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so have to read this! Amazing teaser!

    And I know! Strange Angels for 25p! I wish I could put it into capitols too. ;)

    Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)