Friday, April 29, 2011

Cover of the Week #4

Sorry sorry sorry! I know my last...FOUR posts have been memes, but I just haven't had much time to read lately! Seriously I thought over the Easter I would have lots of time to read, but I've just been too busy. I promise reviews up soon of Rose by Holly Webb and Grace by Morris Gleitzman. Anyway, onto the awesome cover!

This week, I'm doing it a little differently. Instead of one awesome book cover, I'm doing four. They're all part of a The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen. I haven't read this series yet, but I would like to. I;m not a fan of historical fiction, but I've heard great things about these books.


Obviously, the most gorgeous part of the covers are the dresses. The cover models are pretty but I'm here to talk about what they're wearing! My favourite is the first. The colour is so...sophisticated! And I love all the...actually, what are those things on the dress called? You know, like, the ruffles, maybe? Well, whatever they are I love them!

All the dresses are so big and puffy. Did women actually wear dresses like that back in those days? Well, if they did, I wish we still did now!

The second dress is probably my least favourite. I like the colour, but not the shape. They third is really lovely. I love white dresses and I love the read strap across it. The fourth is amazing. The colour is gorgeous and I love the shape of it.

So that's this weeks Cover of the Week! Well, Four Covers of the Week! Till next time, goodbye!

P.S. Sorry about the small picture -click to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta now look for those books!!


    www.magicworldofcorrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)