Monday, March 28, 2011

Cover of the Week #1

I know I already did a feature like this, but I didn't want to only be able to do it once a month, because there's so many different gorgeous book covers out there, and I want to highlight them all! (well, all the ones I like!) So this week's cover is the absolutely, positively AMAZING cover of Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs....










Synopsis not released yet ( I don't think so anyway)








The girls bluey greeny turquoisey (!) coloured hair and make-up are really what do it for me. They really suit the cover model, who is really pretty too. The whole cover just fits together really well, and I would definitely pick this up in a shop. It's eye-catching and different, and would be a great addition (coverwise : D) to a shelf.

Bye xxx : D

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Thank you for stopping by and following, though I don't think it worked, perhaps try re-following?
    I followed becuase your blog is so cute!

    I love this cover too!
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This cover is fabulous. It is definitely eye-catching, as soon as I saw the picture for this post I was just.....wow! Looking forward to next week's. :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)